Whether it's bar work, cooking, skiing or other activities, we have the perfect seasonaire ski travel insurance for you. Our wintersports seasonaire cover has no days limit within the insured period, it will cover skiing or snowboarding on or off-piste (with our without a guide), local ski racing and skiing in snow parks, plus of course working cover*.
Plus there is now cover for your liability when ski hosting, leading or teaching in a voluntary capacity and babysitting in a private capacity.
* There is no personal liability cover whilst working, as this should be covered by an employer and might be a good idea to check.
- Working and volunteering cover
- A choice of three packages
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to £5 million (incl. piste rescue)
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance and repatriation
- No limit on number of ski days
- Snowpark cover
- Ability to extend cover whilst overseas
- Amateur Mountain biking option
- Cancellation cover due to FCO warnings
- Most unplanned sports and activities covered
- Loss or damage to baggage, including cameras and iPod
- Bereavement cover
- Personal liability
“Remember it's not the cost that matters but the cover that counts.”