Be it stopping off to visit your children who have moved to Australia, through to travelling the world, from 1 month to 12 months, we can cover you. We have specialised in this type of insurance for over 30 years and have a wealth of experience in providing travel Insurance for longer trips.
Usually with these type of trips you plan to travel for a longer duration than just a ‘normal’ holiday, therefore other elements to consider are bereavement cover and the ability to extend your cover during your trip, whilst you are still overseas, both of which we can help with.
- A choice of three packages
- Working and volunteering cover
- Cancellation cover due to FCO warnings
- Ability to extend cover whilst overseas
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to £5 million
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance and repatriation
- Additional Amateur Mountain biking option
- Snowsports option
- Sailing cover
- Most unplanned sports and activities covered
- Loss or damage to baggage, including cameras and iPod
- Bereavement cover
- Personal liability
There is cover for most activities as long as they don’t form the reason for your trip and are incidental to your trip.
Some useful Information
You may think you are covered under your Annual Multi Trip policy - check this out, you may not be, there is a duration limit for each trip, often 31 days.
“Remember it's not the cost that matters but the cover that counts.”