With these types of trips you are usually planning to travel for a longer than normal holiday. Therefore, bereavement cover and the ability to extend your cover during your trip are important elements to consider. We can help include these in your cover.
- A choice of three packages
- Working and volunteering cover
- Cancellation cover due to FCO warnings
- Ability to extend cover whilst overseas
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to £5 million
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance and repatriation
- 24-hour claims line
- Additional Amateur Mountain biking option
- Snowsports option
- Sailing cover
- Most unplanned sports and activities covered
- Loss or damage to baggage, including cameras and iPod
- Bereavement cover
- Personal liability
There is cover for most activities as long as they don’t form the reason for your trip and are incidental to your trip.