Plus there is now cover for your liability when ski hosting, leading or teaching in a voluntary capacity and babysitting in a private capacity.
* There is no personal liability cover whilst working, as this should be covered by an employer and might be a good idea to check.
- Working and volunteering cover
- A choice of three packages
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to £5 million (incl. piste rescue)
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance and repatriation
- 24-hour calims line
- No limit on number of ski days
- Snowpark cover
- Ability to extend cover whilst overseas
- Amateur Mountain biking option
- Cancellation cover due to FCO warnings
- Most unplanned sports and activities covered
- Loss or damage to baggage, including cameras and iPod
- Bereavement cover
- Personal liability