The underlying premise of programme is that getting SkiFit enables people to get the most out of their holiday, whilst also reducing the likelihood of getting injured. We believe the YogaTonic UK SkiFit programme is unique as it includes cardiovascular fitness with yoga and mindfulness. Yoga builds balance, flexibility and agility, whilst the mindfulness provides visualization techniques that can be used when on the slopes.
• The online SkiFit programme includes over 6 hours of instruction, broken down into 18 videos (6 yoga, 6 cardio fitness and 6 meditation sessions) that can be completed in your own time. Cardio and yoga sessions are between 25-30 minutes, with the meditation sessions being between 5-10 minutes.
• No specialist equipment is required - a yoga mat and water are recommended
• Free content is available on our youtube channel - these are shorter videos (2-6 minutes) that provide pre and post skiing stretches
• Videos are streamed from the YogaTonic UK website
• Once purchased the user has permanent access to view the videos
• SkiFit package is £39.99
• The MPI xtras programme provides you with a 10% discount
Tim and Shannon Phillis are 200 hour Registered Yoga Teachers and are passionate skiers.